menu home USA visa Lawabout Tills Visa LawTills Visa Law ServicesTills Visa law BlogVisa Law Immigrations USAtills contact visa lawTills Visa Law SpanishTills Visa Law French
K1 -Fiancé Visa
Visa for your Fiancé  
A K-1 visa is known as a dual intent visa issued to the fiancé or fiancée of a United States citizen to enter the United States. How it works is a foreigner marries his or her U.S. citizen "petitioner" within 90 days after arriving in teh United States. Once the couple marries, the foreign citizen can adjust status to become a lawful permanent resident of the United States (known as a Green Card holder). The K-1 visa is legally classified as a non-immigrant visa. Once you obtain this status, you will receive more immigration benefits. Immigrant Visa section of United States embassies and consulates worldwide will readily process this type of immigration. If a K-1 (fiancée) visa holder does not marry his or her U.S. citizen within 90 days of entry, then he or she must depart the United States within 30 days.
96% Success Rate
It is important to know that no attorney or other intermediary is necessary to petition someone for a K-1 visa. However some choose to hire an attorney to handle the paperwork and facilitate the process. You may need an attorney if there is a concern about interpretation of paper work. which may lead to disappointing news. You would have confidence in an attorney to represent your interests and buy peace of mind at the same time.
fiance visa usa


Stephen K. Tills Attorney at Law PO Box 635,6413 West Quaker Road, Orchard Park, New York. 14127-2354
T: 716.662.5080 Fax: 716.662.8475 E:
©copyright 2007-2016 All rights reserved