menu home USA visa Lawabout Tills Visa LawTills Visa Law ServicesTills Visa law BlogVisa Law Immigrations USAtills contact visa lawTills Visa Law SpanishTills Visa Law French
What is a Green Card?
A Permanent Resident Card, commonly known as a Green Card, is evidence of your status as a lawful permanent resident with a right to live and work permanently in the United States. It also is evidence of your registration in accordance with United States immigration laws. The Permanent Resident Card is also called Form I-551. An official document issued by the U.S. government to aliens allowing them to work
Download your green card application and read about the "new" green card marriage and "new" green card renewal.
When you are applying for a green card in the "lottery" only one in 60 applications are recognized. That means the other 59 people did not fill out the form properly. If you want to be that "one" let us review your application form or help you fill out properly. USAGC Organization invites you to participate in the American Green Card Lottery. You can win a green card to Live and Work in United States of America. If you are not an American citizen, you qualify for this opportunity offered to you by the US Government official law "DV Green Card Lottery".
Green card lottery official website.
NOTE: The Immigration Act of 1990 (Pub. L. 101-649) amended INA 203 to provide for a new class of immigrants known as "diversity immigrants" (DV immigrants).
USAGC Organization is now accepting applications online.
USAGC Organization, as a non governmental entity providing a value added service for the registration to the DV Green Card program, will forward your registration directly to the US State Department site.
Click here to read the benefits of registering with USAGC.
green card

Stephen K. Tills Attorney at Law PO Box 635,6413 West Quaker Road, Orchard Park, New York. 14127-2354
T: 716.662.5080 Fax: 716.662.8475 E:
┬ęcopyright 2007-2016 All rights reserved